The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Property Manager
Save yourself time, money, and stress.
- Knowledge of rent values, vacancy factors, and the area rental market.
- Professional tenant screening practices.
- Well-written rental agreements and thorough move-in inspections.
- Knowledge of reputable maintenance and repair crews in the area.
- Regular inspections to ensure that your property value does not suffer due to deferred maintenance.
- Bookkeeping services including monthly and year-end owner statements, payment of mortgages, etc.
- Handling enforcement of rental agreement with tenant(s).
- Proper handling of security deposits, pet fees, late fees, etc.
- Available for tenant emergencies 7 days a week.
- Handle property inquiries and showings.
- Efficient handling of bad debt collection and eviction process.
- Meet HUD and Fair Housing requirements on all forms and tenant procedures
See your accountant about tax deductions for use of professional management services.