SJC Management Group's Full Property Management Service Explained:
Full Property Management Service Includes all aspects of Managing your Rental Property Including:
- Professional marketing of available rental properties on multiple rental web sites as well as other local venues.
- Comprehensive screening of all applicants, including rental, credit, employment and criminal records.
- Handling of the move in process, including providing through move in condition report with extensive move in photos/video; setting up all applicable utilities; and providing through rental agreement.
- Direct deposit of owner proceeds.
- Providing easy to understand itemized monthly and year end owner statements.
- Access to your account through our cloud based management software (owner portal).
- Regular property inspections including detailed move-in and move-out inspections, regular drive-by inspections, and periodic interior inspections complete with reports and photos sent to owner.
- Prompt attention to maintenance and repairs.
- Full time availability to handle emergency maintenance.
- Use of quality, reliable, licensed, bonded and insured contractors for all maintenance work.
- Handling of move out process, including coordination of any cleaning or repairs needed after move out.
- If needed, enforcing the rules of the rental agreement.
- Expertise in dealing with any issue that could arise with your rental.
Full management service fee is a percentage of collected rent and ranges from 10% to 8% Leasing fee with full management service is $675 (or 1/2 of one month's rent, if less) No "re-newal" or "re-lease" fees! Leasing fee would not apply if a tenant vacates before their first year rent term!
We would love the opportunity to speak with you about your property management needs. Please contact us today to set up your free rental evaluation or to have a consultation with one of our professional managers.