Professional Property Management saves you time, stress, and in the long run money. With professional property management you can expect shorter vacancies, efficient maintenance, advice about the market, knowledge, and over all better tenant satisfaction.
- Knowledge of rent values, vacancy factors, and the area rental market.
- Professional tenant screening practices.
- Well-written rental agreements and thorough move-in inspections.
- Knowledge of reputable maintenance and repair crews in the area.
- Regular inspections to ensure that your property value does not suffer due to deferred maintenance.
- Bookkeeping services including monthly and year-end owner statements, payment of mortgages, etc.
- Handling enforcement of rental agreement with tenant(s).
- Proper handling of security deposits, pet fees, late fees, etc.
- Available for tenant emergencies 7 days a week.
- Handle property inquiries and showings.
- Efficient handling of bad debt collection and eviction process.
- Meet HUD and Fair Housing requirements on all forms and tenant procedures
See your accountant about tax deductions for use of professional management services.